News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Pizza Shop

Started by jay, January 23, 2010, 06:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: stewie on January 30, 2010, 03:16:54 PM
Their pizza is bad. Now U-Pie, that is some fine pizza. Also why in the hell do they keep blocking the interserction with their delivery cars by Phelps Street. Cant someone from the City do something about this?

Towntalk

Again Dennis, what does pizza have to do with politics?

Again, why is it necessary to reticule those who disagree with you no matter what the topic is?

ytowner

Quote from: irishbobcat on January 31, 2010, 11:13:32 AM
Same to you Rick, your posts prove you are nothing but a conservative hick! Keep drinking the kool-aid, fool!
Kool-Aide? 40% of America is CONSERVATIVE. Less than 0% lol is GREEN.

I am an Italian. I am particular about my pizza. I didn't like Tomasino's and nor did the two people that came with me to eat it. The interior of the restaurant was just bad I am sorry.

irishbobcat

Same to you Rick, your posts prove you are nothing but a conservative hick! Keep drinking the kool-aid, fool!

Rick Rowlands

Says absolutely nothing about him, but speaks volumes about you.

irishbobcat

News and Views thinks GW Bush is a saint, what does that tell you about his opinions and taste???????

RailYtown.blog

stewie

Their pizza is bad. Now U-Pie, that is some fine pizza. Also why in the hell do they keep blocking the interserction with their delivery cars by Phelps Street. Cant someone from the City do something about this?

iwasthere

Quote from: YtownNewsandViews on January 29, 2010, 10:43:22 AM
Honestly, I didn't like their pizza in the first place. We need Francesco's Pizza in Hubbard to open up a second location in downtown. That would become a hit in the downtown area.
who cares about your assessment about tomasino's pizza?

jay

A source told me the pizza shop was closed temporarily while a major piece of equipment was repaired.  Tomasino's should reopen early next week.  I'm sure the shop would appreciate your support to make up for sales lost during the down time.

woozle

The Pizza debate will go on for years to come... Pizza is an Italian-American Dish served in so many ways, so many styles, that's why it's a billion dollar industry... You say Tomato I say Tommato.. And some will say Olive oil.. and rosemarry...

ytowner

Honestly, I didn't like their pizza in the first place. We need Francesco's Pizza in Hubbard to open up a second location in downtown. That would become a hit in the downtown area.

woozle

Quote from: jay on January 28, 2010, 10:29:59 PM
The business is still closed.  The sign at the sidewalk has been removed.

I wonder if the councilwoman keeps track of downtown businesses.  Did she offer any assistance?

Yeah right!!! ROTFL!!!!! ;)

jay

The business is still closed.  The sign at the sidewalk has been removed.

I wonder if the councilwoman keeps track of downtown businesses.  Did she offer any assistance?

iwasthere

he moved his pizza shop to the subs more traffic and no streetbeggers and no hassle from nazi meter maids. :)

jay

Tomasino's Pizza Shop on West Federal has not been open this past week.  Does anyone know why?
I was going to eat there on Downtown Day.