News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Annoyed Again At Gas Station

Started by jay, January 04, 2020, 08:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Why?Town

On the surface being annoyed by that lazy @55 driver makes perfect sense to me.

Then I figured he/she/it was just driving someone who needed a ride and offered to pay for gas. Nothing wrong with that.

All this was followed by the possibility that the driver was so lazy that they don't even have a job and can't pay for any gas, insurance or anything besides the best stereo equipment available probably worth more than the car.

Other possibilities may be endless

jay

Saturday, January 4

I pulled into a gas station today at the corner of North Belle Vista and Mahoning Avenue.  All the pumps had cars so I parked behind a car that would place my gas cap next to the pump.  I sat there for a minute or two and then realized that the driver was still in the car and obviously listening to some music.  What was really strange was the driver was bouncing in the seat and moving both hands to the right and left.
I think he was doing the Hand Jive. Remember that song from ages ago?

Anyway, the passenger finally came out of the station and then proceeded to put gas into the car.