News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sarah Brown Clark

Started by iwasthere, December 14, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

The 20 or 30 employees that the state audit revealed that they are not commissioned employees that are not protected by Union status.

Rushblvd

Does her Dept. fall under Union... Wouldn't workers that are getting bumped or on leave put a complaint in????

iwasthere

Council and the current Administration must push this issue to keep the city coffers solvent.

Why?Town

City Council probably falls into the list of possibilities I posted earlier.

jay

If the Clerk of Courts Department is over staffed, it would be up to city council to address this issue during the yearly budget hearings.  Did they?

Why?Town

Well we are living in 2018 and songs about men are definitely an insult to women everywhere so here I go trying to help her out.

She's Bad, Bad Sarah Brown,
Baddest woman in all Youngstown!

iwasthere

Sarah Brown Clark is not doing her job when she refuses to follow the state audit report that stresses to her to get rid of 20 to 30 non commissioned employees due to this department is overstaffed that does not reflect the population of Youngstown Ohio.

Why?Town

This could be possible if maybe he has relatives in one, if not 10 or 15 of those jobs. It's also possible that he just loves her or her being in that position and would hate if anyone might ever have any reason to think she's not doing her job.

Also, we need to keep in mind that it is possible that both of those possibilities are true.

iwasthere

I would like to know why bert desouza a Vindicator editorial writer is not jumping up and down and screaming to the clerk of courts adminstrator Sarah Brown Clark for the city of Youngstown to eliminate the 20 to 30 jobs that the state auditor said that are not needed for the population of Youngstown City