News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

HAGAN's Pathetic Attempt to Ruin BUSH!

Started by ytowner, April 19, 2005, 08:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitten44505

Quote 1
"Bush has created many task forces to stop crime and they have all worked."

Quote 2
"Go to any scanner site online like Scan Ohio ... When I am listening they are always at either a wreck or shooting or stabbing."

Quote 1 doesn't seem to jibe with quote 2. Always in my dictionary means just that, are we then to gather that there are no robberies, traffic stops, etc?

How has Bush stopped crime if you are hearing the police responding to shootongs and stabbings?

Personally I'm not for Hagen ... never was and never will be, but by the same token neither am I for Bush.

kitten44505

Are we to gather from your last post that on a 24/7/365 basis there is either a shooting, stabbing or car wreck?

If that is the case, then I say to H*** with Youngstown and everyone foolish enough to live within 1000 miles of the city.

Under these conditions it wouldn't matter who was elected Mayor.

We must conclude that there isn't a single street in the entire city that would be safe enough to bring up our children in.

Why then even care about it's future?

ytowner

Go to any scanner site online like SCAN OHIO And you will get the frequency for the city police. When I am listening they are always at either a wreck or shooting or stabbing.

Anyways I don't care what you say because even if Hagan was to lose,

JAY WILLIAMS Independent has a ton of support in the city.

Give me a break

There are others running for mayor BESIDES BUSH and HAGAN.
You seem to convey that you feel there are only two contenders in the race.

QuoteI can't help you anymore.

OK -- so how have you helped thus far?

How is a scanner going to help?  To find out they don't give a darn about your problem and you'd better take the criminals on yourself?

I think several calls with specific details about the car with description, vin number, license number, insurance information, to THE STOLEN VEHICLE SECTION of the police department should at least warrant a CALL BACK.  I don't think that particular  department was  busy with murders and such since their job is ONLY STOLEN CARS. The car was found TRASHED in a known drug dealing area of the south side.  They didn't even call to see if I was OK even though they knew the owner's name. The impound lot said the lot waits THIRTY DAYS to contact owners who haven't claimed their vehicles.  I wonder how that ridiculous practice started.  30 days of fees piling up -- no calls to anyone. Sounds FISHY to me.

And I failed to mention that the policeman who finally did come to the house was very rude. He didn't believe that I had been calling. I was not confrontational or combative- just said - I received a call back that there was no record of a car I reported stolen two weeks prior, I want to make sure a report is filed now. The phone company certainly has a record of all the calls.

As for the burglers next door -- well, I was scared.  Is my house next? If a burglary IN PROGRESS isn't on the list of priorities, what is?

AND IT WILL ADD - I see the police on my street ticketing and towing parked cars because one neighbor calls about  another.  That is SOOOOO  much more important. Yes, ugly cars parked for several days is definitely more important.  What's the code for that on your scanner?

ytowner

Well I am smart enough to own a police scanner and a lot of times when a car is stolen or there is some other minor problem they must go to anything else much more intense or problematic.

Now to blame Bush for this is wrong. Look at all the good he has done in that time your call hasn't been answered. Look at our crime level!

Look at the # of murders from 5 years ago to now.

[size=10]ITS CALLED GREAT LEADERSHIP AT THE TOP[/size]

Bush has created many task forces to stop crime and they have all worked.

I am sorry to hear about your situation but the problem I Had the call was answered in 20 minutes.

It is a matter of severity in our city. Everyday the south/east side has tons of calls and they are mostly down there during the day.

I can't help you anymore.

The poor leadership Hagan has brought to my district has caused my taxes to be raised twice, UNNEEDED TAXES, from his bills.
His awful liberal agenda will kill all good downtown and in the city right now like the CONSERVATIVE City Hall and YAEDA and YTOWN 2010.

Face the facts: McKelvey has made the city that much more conservative in his time as mayor. And a huge turn to liberalism is not needed on our short but slow rebound.

we need someone who has been in the city and has worked for it. like bush.

Former law director and now police chief. and he was great at each. He has the record of working with the city, he has the STRONGEST record.

WE DON'T NEED HAGAN RIGHT NOW! AND I HOPE YOUNGSTOWN VOTERS AGREE WITH ME!

Give me a break

Incompetance isn't a new issue in the police department. Look to Bush, not to Hagan when officers look the other way.

Last year my car was stolen. I called 911. No one came. I called and called the stolen vehicle department EVERY DAY. Voice mail,left detailed messages. NO ONE returned my calls. I needed a police report  for insurance to replace some items that weren't even  mine that were in the trunk of the car. I received a message two weeks  later that the report must not have been filed, that they knew nothing about my car being stolen. I was in Cleveland that day. As soon as I returned home. I demanded that someone come to my house immediately.  The officer filled out paperwork in his car after he took the report. He came back to the door and said my car had been in impound since 3 days after my first call.  I had to pay impound fees for 12 days. When I went to the police dept. to have my car released they had all of my information already on the paperwork including my name, address etc. and the damage to the car. Among other things there was a smashed window and broken steering column, but no one in that department checked to see if the owner was alright. No once cared that a woman could be dead in a ditch somewhere after a car jacking. At least the stuff in the trunk wasn't touched.

I've called the police several times about  the house next door being broken into WHILE the burglers were still there.
 Police never showed up.  The thieves keep coming back  Why not? no one cares.  I'm certainly not going to confront them on my own.

Another time my son was in an auto wreck. The policeman didn't cite the other driver who pulled from a parking lot into his path.  He said "well if you pull me into court I guess I'll have to say it was the other woman's fault."  Well it was a hassle, truth prevailed, but barely. Her insurance company was contending that since she wasn't cited they didn't need to compensate for our car dmamage. I guess he just didn't want to be bothered, just lazy I guess?? Who knows, but definitely incompetant.

I can only wonder how many other people have experienced simlar situations. How do you get them to come? To do their job. Do they have a "DO NOT HELP" list somewhere and we are just unlucky enough to be on it.  I realize it is a dangerous job and they deserve respect.  
If they actaully do their job, that is.

Tell me why I should vote for Bush.  

ytowner

OK I am sure you all heard this YTOWN POLICE OFFICER living next to Bob Bush's sister finally blabbers out that she lives with a Fellon.

And you know where this had to end up at, yes that loser Bob Hagan. This man really supports Hagan, and if I were Bush I'd throw him off the force!
I mean if your a police officer and you know about a freakin fellon living next to u why don't you cuff him? Oh I am sure he has known for weeks but he had to negotiate with Hagan to blabber it out in the middle of April.

HAGAN IS CHEATING HIS WAY TO VICTORY!
SEND MY POST TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW! TELL THEM TO SUPPORT BUSH OR SWIERZ FOR MAYOR!