News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Roundtable at The Dorothy Day House

Started by Rushblvd, June 27, 2018, 07:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Brittany is the Human Trafficking Coordinator.

Based on what I thought coordinator means, that seemed like a weird title to have so I looked up the definition of coordinator: a person whose job is to organize events or activities and to negotiate with others in order to ensure they work together effectively.

Looks like I was right about that word.

Maybe she guides traffickers to the correct victims.  She could also be helping the traffickers trade with others when they accidentally get the wrong type of victim.

I also see on the crisisshelter website http://crisisshelter.org/2017/07/11/human-trafficking/  that if you want to schedule a training on human trafficking, please call Brittany.

Anyone looking to be a trafficker?

Seriously, she and others are probably doing a great job regardless of their lack of ability to understand what certain words actually mean.

Rushblvd

Please join us for Roundtable this Thursday, June 28th at 7:00 pm.

Our presenter will be Brittany Fair of the Lawrence County Crisis Shelter. She will be discussing her role within the shelter as the Human Trafficking Coordinator.  Brittany will explain how she, with Lawrence County developed a more unified approach to Combat Trafficking. 

This will be the Dorothy Day House 103rd  Roundtable.   We have long desired greater partnerships and local unity in our approach to the scourge of Trafficking. This month's presentation was chosen with that in mind.

Dorothy Day House
620 Belmont Ave
Yo.

Please join us for this discussion.