News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

First Night Youngstown

Started by Rushblvd, December 22, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I think First Night partnered with WFMJ TV.  There have been a lot of ads on that TV station.

My friend convinced me to attend the south side family-friendly New Year's Eve event at St. Stan's this year.

JoyceFarrell

RING IN 2018 WITH FIRST NIGHT YOUNGSTOWN!

Come downtown on New Year's Eve and see what all we have to offer for you, your family, and friends!

*Musical Performances at various venues
*Endless Play AND music at OH WOW Children's Center
*FREE Ice Skating at The Covelli Centre, plus a Caricature Artist, Photo Booth, Food Vendors and MORE!
*NEW THIS YEAR AT THE TYLER!
Moxie Events presents:
MOTOWN DOWNTOWN dinner and a show
NEW YEARS EVE MURDER MYSTERY dinner and a show
*BATTLE OF THE BANDS contest for $500 CASH PRIZE
*The Harry Potter Experience
*Horse & Carriage rides around East Federal
*Ball Drop on Federal Square and Fireworks over the Market St Bridge at 9pm & Midnight!

And more of the traditional entertainment you've come to expect and love from First Night Youngstown!

For a complete schedule and list of events, please visit our website:
www.firstnightyoungstownoh.com
PLEASE CHECK REGULARLY FOR UPDATES!

Buttons are $10
Kids under 12 are FREE!
Discounts for Seniors, Students & Veterans

Buttons are available for purchase on our website via PayPal, and are available at various points of purchase throughout The Valley.

FIRST NIGHT T-SHIRTS: $15
AVAILABLE IN S, M, L, XL, & 2X

PERFORMERS: We are finished booking for this year, but you can still submit an application to perform for First Night 2019! Download the app on our website and either email or snail mail! We're always looking to add new and great entertainment!

• Kid Friendly[/url][/font]

JoyceFarrell

Rushblvd

I haven't really heard anything this year on FNY??? Is the 1st Ward Councilman supporting this.. I remember in the past there was so much advertising for the big event...