News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Incompetent Judicial System

Started by Micky, February 11, 2007, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

Not I. I didnt vote for anyone that is in office now.  And yes i vote

Smokey362

If the judicial system is "incompetent".  Who voted them into the positions they hold?  haha..gotcha.

Mary

I totally agree. A friend that works for YPD and has for many years is so sick of the crap that is going on that they are counting the time until  retirement and gets out. They have gone so far as to send letters to the chief and still nothing.  They said its the same as always. They arrest them and not 24 hrs later they are back on the streets.

Gains has always been a joke he just wasnt noticed until now.

Oh and did anyone know that the Mayor's office is getting renovated? I was at the water dept on Friday and they were freezing (no heat). The lady i talked to said she asked someone and they said it was due to the construction in the Mayor's office. Where did that money come from?

Micky

Now that "Zero Tolerance" is in full force, what will happen to the persons who are arrested?  Do they stay in jail or post bond immediately?  What will their punishment be - jail or probation?

The article in today's Vindicator says it all.  Mahoning County judges and the Prosecutor's office aren't protecting the law abiding citizens and really don't care.  Gains won't respond to messages left at this office.  Bush, chief of the criminal division, recommended reducing felony charges to misdemeanors and "doesn't recall if he made a sentencing  recommendation to the judge but recalls he didn't oppose probation."

Lies, falsifications, and insurance fraud.  What a joke.

Our firemen put their lives on the line every time they rush to put out fires and these simpletons in the judicial system could care less.  Properties are destroyed, insurance rates increase for everyone and the jokers in office plea deal everything. 

It's time to vote them out and everyone like them.