News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

McDonald's Closes On Mahoning Avenue

Started by jay, July 21, 2015, 08:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

grt I am happy as a lark in a morning sunrise that mcd is not closing. I  enjoyed the workers and the food and the music. :) :D 8)

jay

New plywood was being installed on the sloped roof over the outer walls of the building today.

AllanY2525

Quote from: Nicholas Serra on July 30, 2015, 02:06:46 PM
Replacement is what I heard. Seem to be doing this all over. Demolishing the old one and building the new version right on top.

If this is the case, then it's great to see them re-investing in their business by upgrading
their facilities.

Peggy Gurney

At 224 and South Ave, they closed and tore down the one next to the gas station and built the new one a 1/2 block away.   ???
~ Normal is overrated ~

Nicholas Serra

Replacement is what I heard. Seem to be doing this all over. Demolishing the old one and building the new version right on top.

Rick Rowlands

Perhaps closed for demolition and replacement?

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

madam blockwatch president, "i agree to disagree". :'(

Peggy Gurney

Disagree all you want.   ;)
I'm telling you what OUR experiences were.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Quote from: Peggy Gurney on July 22, 2015, 11:35:22 AM
Every single time we were there, the food was stale or cold.  Music, you say?  Couldn't hear it over the large group of older folks using language a sailor wouldn't use.
Not a good place for a young boy, so we quit going.
i totally disagree with your last statement. i ALWAYS had good service, hot food and beautiful music to listen to while at lunch.

Peggy Gurney

Every single time we were there, the food was stale or cold.  Music, you say?  Couldn't hear it over the large group of older folks using language a sailor wouldn't use.
Not a good place for a young boy, so we quit going. 
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

Quote from: Peggy Gurney on July 21, 2015, 11:42:38 AM
The one across from the new Dollar Tree?
It was awful.
EXPLAIN? I ENJOYED HAVING LUNCH THERE MANY TIMES IN WHICH I ENJOYED THEIR SELECTION OF MUSIC THAT THEY PLAYED FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR CUSTOMERS, BIG BAND MUSIC AND JAZZ.

Nicholas Serra

I heard a rumor a few months ago about it possibly closing.

Peggy Gurney

The one across from the new Dollar Tree?
It was awful.
~ Normal is overrated ~

iwasthere

resurfacing the parking lot? or closed for good. you are referring to the chaney mcdonalds.