News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

To Our Gal Peggy

Started by Towntalk, July 31, 2015, 05:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Already have my first two customers!  :)
~ Normal is overrated ~

Peggy Gurney

In case anyone is wondering what TT is talking about....

I will be starting my own small transportation service - My Happy Cab - within the next few weeks. College Cab, where I currently work, is not working out, as a company.The owner is young and simply does not know how to run a business, of any kind.
That said, I am in the process of registering my company name with the state, getting a business license to operate in Yo, and have secured commercial insurance.
My target will be transporting the elderly to appointments, grocery shopping trips, taking kids to school, and designated driver at night and on weekends.  I will also offer special event transportation, and airport and train station runs to Pittsburgh and Akron. Since I'm using my own car, rates will be lower than most flat rate cab companies.

I am excited. And hope you will help me spread the word. I will have business cards within 2 weeks.   Thanks!
~ Normal is overrated ~

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

Towntalk

A TIP OF THE HAT TO OUR FRIEND ON HER NEW VENTURE.