News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Mill Creek Metro Park - Anti-Frackers

Started by Towntalk, July 10, 2015, 08:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

This could mean that for the forseeable future we will not be able to enjoy the lakes at Mill Creek Metro Park, and that all the wildlife in the park will be in danger. THANKS CITY OF YOUNGSTOWN -- THANKS FOR DESTROYING THE ONE GOOD THING WE HAVE GOING FOR US.

Towntalk

This is an outrage that should not be allowed to stand. The Mill Creek board needs to haul the city into court and force it to pay ALL of the cleanup costs. The City KNEW that the sewer system was bad for how many years but did absolutely NOTHING.
The City says that it will take 20 years to get the sewer system updated ... THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE!

jay

I just heard on TV that Mill Creek Park is closing all three of its lakes to public use until further notice.

Towntalk

Hundreds of fish have been killed - Lake Newport is an environmental disaster, yet we are hearing absolutely nothing from ANY of the anti-frackers who claim to be fighting for Youngstown. NOTHING. Not a word of outrage. I will restrain myself at this point and NOT say in the words that I would prefer to use in order to not upset our moderators, but I am ANGRY ... VERY ANGRY for the damage  is not limited to Lake Newport, but also Lanterman's Mill and beyond. WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE ON THE PART OF THESE SO CALLED ENVIRONMENTALISTS? I WILL NOT CALL DOWN THE NAMES OF THE INDIVIDUAL ANTI-FRACKING PEOPLE HERE BUT YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.