News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Bitter Anger

Started by Towntalk, January 24, 2015, 11:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Towntalk

On the one hand, we see people being murdered and the killers are given light sentences compared to the sentences they gave their victims such as will be the case of the murdered old man on the West Side. In another part of the state, an elderly couple were murdered, but their killer didn't stop there ... oh no ... they were put into their car taken to a secluded spot, and the car was set on fire cremating the couple.
In both cases, the killer well get a lawyer who will bill the tax payers for his services, and it will be his job to make sure that the killer he's defending gets off Scot free, all because sniveling, whining liberals have more pity for that killer than his victims, and in all too many cases these same liberals in all the pious self righteousness they can muster will try to blame the victim.
In any case these so called liberals can care less about the impact of these killings on the families of the victims, their friends and neighbors or the community as a whole.
What the liberals will do is put the blame on a society that has "forced" some misfit into a life of crime.
But it doesn't end there ... not by a long shot ... now they are demanding that our police officers take a bullet when a criminal pulls a gun on them,and they hold as heroes those people who kill a police officer.
I can only feel contempt for a society that has fallen so far. I am ashamed to even call myself an American. America today is little better than the kind of society we find in countries south of the border.

READ:
http://wkbn.com/2015/01/23/task-force-will-investigate-slayings-of-elderly-ohio-couple/