News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Crandall Park Neighborhood

Started by Towntalk, October 14, 2014, 11:23:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peggy Gurney

Thank you.

I can't take much credit for anything but the website which I did design and build.  In fact, for the past 3 days I've been working on a new logo and branding which is now up on the website (go check it out again!), and will be used on future correspondence, business cards, etc.

But everyone in the Crandall Park neighborhoods are very excited about working with the YNDC to improve our infrastructure and housing issues, which will help us to bring in more neighbors and, hopefully, more sustainable businesses on the Belmont corridor between Gypsy Ln and St. E's hospital, and on Gypsy Lane itself. 

We shall see.   ;)

NOTE: The top map is more indicative of the entire Crandall Park area on both sides of Fifth Avenue, while the bottom map is an accurate depiction of the actual boundaries for the Crandall Park North neighborhood itself, where I am president of the association.
~ Normal is overrated ~

AllanY2525

Congratulations, Peggy !

...and WELL DONE

:)

Towntalk