News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Youngstown Energy Commission"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, December 23, 2013, 09:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

Well, it has been a year and this startup has been sidetracked by again............corruption in the Valley.  As we all know the the Probate judge who appoints the Mill Creek board has been replaced.  And a shake up in the Mill Creek Park board is ongoing.  Mill Creek is one of the largest mineral owners in the Utica of Ohio.

Nonetheless, I am told that I have a meeting coming up with Judge Russu, who many of us supported.  I beleive this maybe the spark we need to get this energy roundtable up and running.

Youngstownshrimp

Yes, I beleive this group will be significant because it will have the largest private and public mineral owners in the Valley protecting the new wealth of our area.  It also will give the $Billion dollar energy companies a go- to entity that is also a partner in the industry and the public.

Towntalk

This is good news, now we will have an official group that can, and will offset the propaganda that the anties have been pumping out.

Youngstownshrimp

Finally a "Body to promote and protect the Valley's Minerals's."
Here is a group that is recently forming to address the new found wealth in the Valley.  The interim membership are going to be the largest mineral (Landowners) owners in the Valley.  Youngstown being the county seat is the name of this Commission.   This Body will most likely be a bipartisan and balanced entity.  So far the initial interim members, being that the source of the membership at times will require formal appointment, are:
1.  Mill Creek Park
2.  City of Youngstown (pending)
3.  Ohio Land Management LLC (private)
4.  YSU
5.  Village of Poland (pending)
6.  City of Cambpell (pending)
This Commission will grow rapidly as more large mineral owners join.