News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"Youngstown's Earthquakes, 14,000 hits in 10 days"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, January 11, 2012, 08:14:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

I guess I must thank Mahoningvalley.info for being the forum that I learned how to blog on.  It is here that I felt the brunt of the entitled but honed my skills in developing content and learning to engage rather than disengage.  It is here that the remnants of the proliferation of Youngstown blogging progressed.  One must say albeit small this site speaks for the Mahoning valley.

There is a newer forum that commands majority of the populace in the Marcelluss region which includes the entire Mahoning Valley, GoMarcellusshale.com 

I am a frequent writer there and the good thing about that site is that BS is not tolerated at all.  National Geographic has even recognized this site and interviewed several of us from that site.  Although most all the members of GMS are landowners, I'm sure most of the members on this site are landowners too and are or will be approached to lease your land for oil and gas, no matter how small your lot is.  And if you followed my post here, over a year ago I predicted this, I guess this is why my post gain thousands of readers a day, notice the above numbers, over 1000 hits a day.