News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

West Side Library Good News

Started by jay, August 06, 2015, 05:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

I would like to thank the members of the Rocky Ridge Neighborhood Association for coming to the meeting to show their support.

Towntalk

I think that it should be named after Dr. C. W. Ricksucker the long time Principal of Chaney High School. He was the first Principal after Chaney was built, and remained until the New Chaney was built. He was beloved of both teachers and students. I was blessed to have been at Chaney during his last years. Another great Chaney Principal was Paul Luce. He was the first Principal at the new Chaney. Like Dr. Ricksucker, he was great with students.

Peggy Gurney

~ Normal is overrated ~

jay

This afternoon the Trustees of the Public Library of Youngstown and Mahoning County voted favorably on a naming rights policy and gave approval to seek architectural bids for the construction of a replacement building for the West Side Branch Library.