News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Calling westsider

Started by Towntalk, March 06, 2013, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towntalk

In the WKBN story, one hotel chain was mentioned that was (is) associated with one of the developers, but I'll wait till the developers hold their press conference releasing the drawings they spoke of in the story.

I know that there has been talk along these lines for some time, but that was all it amounted to.

This time though the talk is coming from developers wih a downtown track record, so I'm looking forward to what ultamately transpires.

northside lurker

Thanks Towntalk.

Architecture, like law and medicine, is a practicing profession.  So, one is always learning and gaining proficiency with different aspects of their career.  In my case, there are 2 areas (at least) in which I still have little proficiency: estimating cost, and estimating time.  So, I can't really answer your question, and defer to the dates and times given in the various news sources.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Westsider my friend, and you are my friend  :)  bowing to your professional expertese, how long do you think that it will take for them to convert the Stambaugh Building into a hotel, with all the features that a modern hotel would have, especially a hotel in the heart of the city.