News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Development News

Started by Towntalk, July 30, 2011, 01:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

AllanY2525

I think I read somewhere that Strollo Architects is going to buy and renovate the Wells building...

iwasthere

i heard another group of professionals bought the Wells Bldg. any truth to that story?

kenneyjoe330

convenience store and deli ?  ???  _ -------- it just doesn't sound right - but then again I have bought wine at RITE AID  ::)  Do you think they will sell Lox  ?    ;D

Towntalk

I'm anxious to see what kind of Swiss Cheese and sandwich pepperoni they have. I love aged swiss cheese but none of the stores I shop at carry real aged Swiss Cheese.

AllanY2525

It's great to hear that there is finally a convenience store in downtown Youngstown... there should
have been a long time ago.  I'm sure that with the univeristy close by, they will get plenty of business
even after normal office hours.

Every successful business that opens downtown makes the area more attractive to others who may
be looking at the downtown for a business of their own...

jay

I was able to see the inside of the deli recently.  It is a very nice facility.

I wonder if the store is going to sell lottery tickets