News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Federal Building Update

Started by Towntalk, October 16, 2010, 09:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i cannot wait for the final results.

jay

I'm impressed with the speed of this project.  Unlike some other "developers", it's good to see this project moving ahead shortly after the new owner took possession of the building.

iwasthere

that is the second phase under the YAEDA mission statement.

AllanY2525

It's great to see the building go "mixed-use".  The combination of rental revenues and
the retail space is a great idea.  Bringing residential housing downtown helps make it
more viable, and helps to support downtown businesses - hopefully.

northside lurker

Thanks for the link.  I was wondering how the apartments would lay out.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

ytowner

iwasthere

i was at the press conference for the federal bldg update. it is going to be a place for everyone  to enjoy at all economic levels.

Towntalk

Here's what I do. The minute the article comes up I click on print and read the article from there ... the comments aren't included. Then I immediately go back to news and bring up the main page to find the next article I want to read. May take a little time but it saves a whole lot of agravation.

northside lurker

I try, but it's sort of like passing an accident on the road.  I know what I'm going to see is bad, but I can't quite bring myself to look away. :)
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Towntalk

Personally I ignore the comments because they always come from the same folks every day on just about every subject.

northside lurker

This is great news.  But, if you read the comments, it appears that some people just can't be happy.
--Thomas Edison