News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

17th city murder

Started by Towntalk, September 26, 2010, 01:51:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

You read the comments on the Vindy.com and majority say YTown is getting worse and the savagery can only stop if we take the abled bodied deadbeats and force them to work.

Towntalk

Thanks for the clarification Jay. Even one murder is one too many.

The sad part about it is that all those murders and other crimes on the South Side are going to drive many more decent folks that live on the South Side to move out.

I know that I would never even consider traveling through the South Side so what are prospective businesses thinking?

jay

Towntalk,

I believe this is the "death by gunfire" that some count as a homicide and others do not.

www.vindy.com/news/2010/jan/05/gunman-no-stranger-to-police/

jay

It's unfortunate that the Youngstown Homicide Map had to be updated so soon.

www.mapbuilder.net/users/mprelee/82223

Youngstownshrimp

This is the harbinger of what is to come when we continue to allow the savages to roam free,housed,clothed, fed, and if they are wounded in the act of predation, we give them free medical.  Wake up Youngstown, force the able bodied entitled to work or let them starve.

Towntalk

Another Murder

17th murder

South Side

75 year old man MURDERED – his wife wounded.

6 to 12 shots fired

Market Street and Southern Blvd.

Someone in a red Dodge Durango opened fire, killing him and wounded his wife.