News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Support All Our Downtown Businesses During The Dash

Started by jay, March 12, 2010, 06:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushblvd

Jay- heard that Tomasinos picked up alot of business during the dash. My friends went by quite late and said it was packed. I hope that was true ...

jay

Downtown Youngstown was one huge party.  I'd like to know how many people actually signed up for the St. Paddy's Dash.  I'm pretty sure the number was higher than last year.
I enjoyed a slice of spinach pizza at Tomasino's.

irishbobcat

I was downtown tonight having pizza at tomasino's......good stuff....

jay

I'm just curious.   How many Forum members are going to the St. Paddy's Dash tonight?

Youngstownshrimp

jay

FYI
Re: Kravitz

"2nd Annual St. Paddy's Dash in Downtown Youngstown.
We are proud to partner and welcome Kravitz Deli to this years Downtown St. Paddy's Dash. Kravitz will be on location at the B&O Station serving EXTRA LARGE Corned Beef Sandwiches. Kravitz will be kicking off their 2010 Corned Beef Fest with the goal of selling 2 tons of Corned Beef in 2010. This is the first time that Kravitz has partnered with the City of Youngstown and the Downtown Bars and Restaurants to promote an amazing event. Registration at 5pm will kick-off with food, music and great Rustbelt Brew! "

irishbobcat

jay

Support All Of Our Downtown Businesses
During The Friday, March 12

St. Paddy's Dash

Tomasino's Pizza
is also open during the
St. Paddy's Day Dash

Pizza and Beverages Available
Have A Green Spinach Pizza

Tomasino's Pizza
103 West Federal Street