News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

ICE CREAM SHOP COMING DOWNTOWN

Started by john r. swierz, December 09, 2009, 10:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: john r. swierz on December 21, 2009, 06:50:52 PM

I don't know that, but just for you iwasthere i will ask

thank you, i will save you a spot in the icecream line.

john r. swierz

I don't know that, but just for you iwasthere i will ask

iwasthere

will they have a trial run on "first nite"?

john r. swierz

I talked to the owners today and they are hoping to open in 2-3 weeks.  They will also have coffee and maybe hot dogs.  They are considering delivery in the downtown area

iwasthere

a great spot even a better one if they open the parking deck too more icecream patrons.

jay

This is where McAllister's will be located.

iwasthere

john r. swierz

I knew I could take that to the bank

iwasthere

jrs iwasthere will the first one to receive a free icecream cone that is sugarfree. i do want to go into sugar shock. :o

john r. swierz

They are : Yogert Place (food court) and Touch the Moon on S. Phelps.  I believe that Mc's will have Milk Shakes and Banana Splits and possibly other things. Their selection will be much bigger, and their selection of amounts(pints,quarts).  Everything will be made at their Yo-Pol location. Their location is near, city hall, county court house, two hi-rise apartments , WFMJ and a bank.

Why?Town

What are the other two?

Is there enough demand downtown to support three places to get cones, especially the one that is a dediated ice cream shop?

jay

With the addition of McAllisters, we will have three places to get cones in downtown Youngstown.

john r. swierz

iwasthere, I know that you will be 1st in line when they open. I hope that they will be open for First Night.

iwasthere

jrs keep your hands out of sugar cone jar. ;D

john r. swierz

I went to city hall today and I saw the sign up for McAllister Ice Cream shop across from city hall.
   I think that they will do extremely well at that location. I have tried their ice cream and I like it.