News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Gobbler's Run - Saturday, November 14

Started by jay, November 04, 2009, 07:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

if a santa's committee is in the air on this forum can i be santa's little helper? :)

iwasthere

Quote from: Lynds on December 16, 2009, 02:19:27 PM
who's the commie neighbor....i see a santa run committee forming.
lynds you know this commie one when you see him. i think he might attend the yg dems christmas party tomorrow night that is the rumour in rushgal's nieghborhood.

Lynds

who's the commie neighbor....i see a santa run committee forming.

iwasthere

jrs do i hear you might run in both first as turkey then as the big red man with the bag.mmmmmmmm ;D

iwasthere

iwasthere will run/walk/crawl in next yr's santa's run. :o rushgal knowing your pinko commie neighbor he would be the first one to signup on to this festive occasion. it is know your niegbhor never misses an event that has the media involved. ;)

john r. swierz

Now...Now......Now.... the have gobblers run will  have nothing to do with Santa. That could be a separate run on the saturday befor Christmas when its really, really cold.

Rushblvd

I'll do it only if my commie neighbor does... :laugh:

Lynds

hahaha can you imagine the front page of the Vindy, Im in if you are iwasthere.

iwasthere

i will only run next  yr's event if everyone on this forum will run inthere santa's outfit. ;D :o 8) ::) :)

Lynds

jay

An Idea For Next Year's Run

Atlanta, Boston, Albany and Chicago have a Santa Run.
www.santaspeedorun.com
Why not Youngstown?   ;D

Lynds

what a beautiful morning! thanks for posting the pics!

jay

The Start Of The Gobblers Run

Best Of Show Runner

jay

Sorry.

The above information was copied from the press release.  The phone number listing has now been changed.

john r. swierz

Jay, thanks for the post, my phone number is posted wrong, it is 330 788-5114. I truly  hope that people support this event because it will be helping support good programs for our 10th anniversary
event on new years eve.