News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Falling Apart

Started by jay, June 07, 2009, 06:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

jay williams ran on the platform, when you do the samething the same way with the same people you receive the same results. too bad he did not followed his campaign promise to the residents that voted for him. we should have elected the pathlogical liar he has distaste for this individual that put him in his place on a regular basis.

Rick Rowlands

I just had a negative experience with Mr. Shasho regarding a building permit application.  We submitted our application for building permit last AUGUST. He told my architect that we needed a stormwater pollution prevention plan.  We submitted it in December.  It took him until APRIL to tell us that what we submitted is not what he needed, yet we submitted EXACTLY what he told us to.  So I finally hired a civil engineer who knew what was needed and drew up the correct plan, a stormwater detention plan. (BIG DIFFERENCE)  So now I finally find out today that Shasho has finally approved our environmental plan, and we might actually get our building permit next week.  So we were delayed SIX MONTHS becuause Mr. Shasho doesn't pay attention to what is right before his eyes. 

I used to be one of you Youngstown boosters, heck I'm building a museum dedicated to manufacturing in Youngstown. Now I'm kicking myself for ever wanting to build in this damn town.  I'm so sick and tired of Youngstown's BS and I HAVENT EVEN TURNED THE FIRST SHOVEL OF DIRT YET! 

iwasthere

does the city administration wear blinders at lunchtime when they go to lunch at downtown eateries or do they eat in the suburbs where they serve Aqua water to their diners?

Mary_Krupa

What's going on with Sasho?  I really don't understand how he can't see what is right in front of our eyes!  Does he think that these pictures are make believe?  This West Federal Street remake is less than two years old!!!!!

I am embarassed to show people our downtown. It looks so rag-tag and unprofessional.
Mary Krupa
"We the People..."

iwasthere

i have in the past brought many of these problems to sasho and he denies ever seeing any of these outdoor maintenance problems in the downtown. if, sasho was on the ball with his job the downtown would not be falling apart at its seems.

Why?Town

Red marking indicate electrical lines below. Someone must have Call(ed) Before You (They) Dig.

http://www.oups.org/

Hopefuly the "dig" is fixing that curb.

jay

You would think that the councilwoman, street department employees, or the plaza director would have also noticed the cement pieces from the curb and removed them.

sfc_oliver

I notice the red paint, is this some markings where they may be preparing the area for repair?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

john r. swierz

Jay, Please email that to Chuck Shasho.

jay

I've noticed this problem several times while traveling along Federal Plaza West.  I hope someone will repair the curbing soon.  You would think the street department would remove the broken cement.