News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Day - Thursday, June 4

Started by jay, May 31, 2009, 05:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i was downtown this afternoon. i was not surprised how downtown look like. it was one big pig sty. who is responsible in keeping the downtown clean. no wonder people have a negative attitude against the downtown. the shopkeepers and the city must be vigilant in keeping their storefronts clean and maintain. food, cig butts, paper broken curbs and  worn-down sidewalks are what one would see if you were downtown today.

northside lurker

I had lunch from the Yogurt Corner yesterday.  My boss and I had lunch from Cafe Cimmento's Wednesday.  And, I had lunch from Georgines on Tuesday.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

THE ENTIRE WEEK I HAD BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER IN ONE OF THE MANY OF THE DOWNTOWN RESTAURANTS.

irishbobcat

I had dinner down at Tommissino's pizza last night......

love the old time atmosphere!

jay

Six of us had lunch at the Food Court in 20 Federal Place.  Food items were purchased from Pizza Joe's, the Yogurt Corner, the Capitol Grill, and the Santa Fe Southwestern Grill.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, June 4
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Have Breakfast, Buy Lunch, Have Dinner
Get A Haircut, Buy Clothing, Make Copies,
Have Clothing Repaired, Get A Watch Repaired
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.