News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Day - Thursday, May 28

Started by jay, May 24, 2009, 05:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

northside lurker

A co-worker and I got philly cheese hoagies from Georgines on the second floor of the YMCA.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

irishbobcat

I ate at Pizza joe's in the food court...they run a breakfast special pizza in the AM!

jay

I dined in the food court at 20 Federal Place today.

The Santa Fe Southerwestern Grill has a coupon card which rewards the customer with a free speciality food item after the purchase of twelve speciality items.

cc4

I recommend the Greek Chicken soup served at the Capitol Grill if you're downtown on a Thursday.  Actually, it was difficult to make a choice among the three varieties that were prepared today--the chicken, Broccoli Cheese, and Beef Vegetable.  Yummy!

jay

I'm looking for downtown restaurants that offer discount coupons.  Please inquire at your favorite downtown restaurant today and report back to this forum.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, May 28
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Have Breakfast, Buy Lunch, Have Dinner
Get A Haircut, Buy Clothing, Make Copies,
Have Clothing Repaired
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.