News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Downtown Day - Thursday, May 21

Started by jay, May 17, 2009, 08:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

iwasthere

i had lunch with the group called,"the wondering diners" this afternoon before that i shopped and bought at a downtown haberdashery for fruit and a CD. i did not want to fight the crowd, so i took the wrta to downtown for the afternoon. $2.50 round trip for the bus ride was in downtown in ten minutes dropped off in front of my designation and back home in front of my house in ten minutes.

irishbobcat

Had Lunch at the Santa Fe Grille in the food court today. The court was packed and all eateries seemed to have some decent long lines.

Let's keep it up! Downtown Youngstown is a great destination for lunch once a week....if not more. Don't drive by. Stop, park, and eat. You will be surprised and enjoy it!

jay

"We're really busy today"

The above statement was made by the operator of a restaurant in the Food Court today.  Thank you Forum members.  Let's keep this movement growing.

jay

I hope all our Forum members come to downtown Youngstown sometime today.

jay

For Forum Members & Friends
Downtown Youngstown
Stimulate The Economy Day

Thursday, May 21
All Day

Invite Your Friends And Neighbors
Have Breakfast, Buy Lunch, Have Dinner
Get A Haircut, Buy Clothing, Make Copies
Spend A Few Dollars In Downtown Youngstown
$1     $5     $10     $20     $50

If you participate, please tell us how you supported a downtown business.