News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Illegal Dumping

Started by JoyceFarrell, June 04, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

Well I don't know who that is and really don't want to know but I hope the authorities figure it out and do something about him.

JoyceFarrell

JoyceFarrell

JoyceFarrell

Green Youngstown - Litter Control
Here is our next installment of Who's That Dumper?! Take a look at this truck and driver and let us know if you recognize either.
This guy was caught dumping 3 times in 2 different locations on the same day. We ran the plates, but they were temp tags. He must have already gotten his plates because the temp tags were not valid anymore. Picture 3 shows the back end of the truck. It has a distinctive sticker below the Chevy symbol.In a previous post someone asked if there was a reward. That question is above my pay grade, so I'm checking on it. In the meantime, maybe the warm fuzzies from doing the right thing, a clean neighborhood, and less of your hard-earned tax dollars being spent on cleaning up other people's trash might be incentive enough.