News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Calling Rick and Shrimp - Are You There

Started by Towntalk, March 21, 2015, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Pharrell is an example of someone who is an expert in one area talking about something he has no idea about.  I love his music, but he is way off base when it comes to politics.  I think he should stick to what he is is good at.

He also believes that women make 78 cents to every dollar that a man makes, which tells me that he has bought into the talking points and has not done any real thinking on the subject.  That number has been debunked many times and needs to die as it is completely false.

Youngstownshrimp

It is urban farming...true urban farming.  Not the Fake MVOC kind.

Towntalk

The idea is a wonderful goal to reach. As you know I have had family members in the armed services since the French and Indian War and not one member of my family was ever drafted they enlisted and some rose to high rank. We can never do enough for our Vets.

Youngstownshrimp

I understand. 

You know TT, the Veteran farming subject I have been writing about is a big thing, Google it.  I now know what we can do with all the unproductive land on the eastside of Youngstown.  Give it to the Vets to farm after they are trained.

Towntalk

Ron. It was the outragious stupidity of dragging young children out to hear a lecture on global warming given the record breaking blizzards that the north-east has been experiencing.

Youngstownshrimp

I still believe energy from combustion is not a good thing.