News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Writing off Mahoning GOP

Started by Towntalk, November 11, 2012, 08:47:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i not the one with a cloud over my head but he did warn the usa residents about the unfair trade treaties, guarding the borders and china favorite nation status. i hope and pray he is wrong with his lastest predicton.

Towntalk

I agree. Fortunate for me, if Traficant's prediction come true, I won't be here to see it happen.

iwasthere

tt include sex scandles, pot smoking, and personal issues that have no barren on leadershipp.

Towntalk

For those who regulairly seriously follow the news, the warnings have been out there long before the election news kicked in on all the news networks and major newspapers, but have gone ignored by all too many.

Many have been sidetracked by the controversy of fracking ... some by side issues that have no relationship to the real issues that confront America and this is downright pathetic.

iwasthere

Quote from: sfc_oliver on November 11, 2012, 01:01:04 PM
Yes Towntalk, but you notice they didn't say anything like this before the election......
sarge, of course not, both sides do no want to have their sheep know what is going to happen to them before they enter the slaugter house.

Towntalk

According to Traficant this morning the United States as we know it will cease to exist in 2030.

sfc_oliver

Yes Towntalk, but you notice they didn't say anything like this before the election......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

From everything I hear on CNN and read in the papers, this next four years are going to be an economic disaster for the United States, and this is not coming from the conservative press and pundits which tells us a lot concerning our future. America can very well find itself in the same economic position as Greece and that means that unless there is a major turnaround we will find ourselves going through a major depression of catastrophic perportions that will affect even the wealthy among us.

Now why would the liberal media be talking in these bleek terms? Well they aren't the only ones who are sounding this warning, for Wall Street is also echoing the liberal media and if Wall Street is so concerned, the decission makers in the private sector are going to gear up for major hard times, because the foreign investors in America are going to step back and do whatever it takes to recoop their losses.

sfc_oliver

And where has it gotten us?

The valley is not better off than it was 30 years ago........

Youngstown has maybe half the population it once had?

And this is a good thing?

Give me more.......Is that what we think will last? Where will it come from when it's all gone?
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

Towntalk

Are we at the point where we can safely write off the Republican Party in Mahoning County? Judging by this article, there is only a token GOP here.

Youngstown, suburbs sealed Obama's big victory

http://www.vindy.com/news/2012/nov/11/by-david-skolnick/