News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Green Party

Started by Towntalk, November 06, 2012, 08:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

sarge you nailed that one on your previous comment.

sfc_oliver

Clinton was able to work with a Republican congress and balance the budget.

Reagan worked well with a Democrat congress.

The problem today is that there are no leaders in the White house, the Senate , nor the House of Representatives.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Wall Street is already punishing Obama for winning. The House Republicans plan to make life miserable for the Obama administration, and while the Senate Republicans are still in the minority, they will continue to frustrate the Senate Democrats. In a word, nothing is going to get done for the next four years unless Obama steps in and uses the media like some of our former Presidents did such as FDR. He also has the option to use the Executive order process to use.

irishbobcat

wow...after some 52 billion dollars was spent on yesterday's election...nothing changed.....

give me 52 billion dollars, and a heck of a lot of things will change....

iwasthere

its the same the rep have the house and the dems have the senate. same same same equals deadlock.

Towntalk

They managed to keep control of the House of Representatives.

irishbobcat

Didn't see any republicans win in the county either.....

iwasthere

tt i will always vote grn win, lose or draw. i will not throw my vote away in the d or r races anymore. if i wanted to see clowns performing in a three ring circus then i will attend a circus.

Towntalk

None of the Green Party candidates are making win in any of the races in Mahoning County. Sad. Where was the fire in their bellies?