News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Hospital again

Started by sfc_oliver, September 02, 2012, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sfc_oliver

Thank you all. It took us quite by surprise, just 12 weeks after the bypass.....

I was in cardiac rehab 3 times a week and there was no indication of any problem...

But God willing I'll be back to 100% in time to lead the Lowellville Day parade on the 22nd....
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

kenneyjoe330

Thank God everything went so well and you are doing good and on your way to full recovery ! ! !   :)  May God continue with His Many Blessings including your good health and special prayers to your family - it has to be rough on them too.  :-*

iwasthere

prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery.

Youngstownshrimp

Our prayers for you Sarge, Godspeed.

sfc_oliver

As some may know I had a quadruple bypass on 1 jun this year. Last Tuesday I went to emergency with chest pains. After two angioplasties and 3 new stents I came home yesterday. Seems 2 of the 4 bypasses collapsed. I can only hope that the stents have fixed the problem, I'm not feeling real well yet but better than last Tuesday.....

I had been going to Cardiac rehab without any problems or indications of problems....

You just never know......
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>