News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

lasko fans made in the usa

Started by iwasthere, August 31, 2012, 07:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

this a small fan with parts that are intertwined with each other, one mold for several pieces.

Why?Town

The assembly of the actual product is not the bulk of the work. All the pieces and sub assemblies took a great deal of work prior to any assembly taking place.

Think of it like buying a grille or a bike or one of those compressed wood pieces of furniture in a box. You can pay a small percentage of the purchase price to have it assembled at the store or you take it home and assemble it yourself, either way, most of the work was already done.

iwasthere

this fan was put together in the usa with imported parts but usa citizens did the bulk of thw work.

jay

Always check to see where the fans are made.  Some companies have foreign models and domestic models. 

I own a Lakewood fan that was also MADE IN U.S.A.

iwasthere

i bought a Lasko fan that is made in united states at Rite Aide for twenty dollars. if you need a fan rite aide is a place to buy an usa product. i like it too because the electric fan is on sale.