News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Very Bad News For Boardman In The extreme

Started by Towntalk, September 15, 2011, 02:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Sokoloff

Good job Rick, I myself took a video from one of our Camera's down to the Campbell Police the other day as of some guy just blatantly trespassing on our property after being warned to stay off it, but so far it is just under investigation. I wish I would have caught the guy personally instead of just on camera because there would have been a whole different investigation going on.

It is all about small steps forward, and keeping on track, doing the right thing and spreading the word. Like the "Midnight Ride of Paul Revere" we have to scream it from the rooftops that we are not going to take it anymore.

I am not one to get in anyone's business, tell people what they should or should do or not do with their own lives and/or bodies, but when you are interfering with the lives of others, stealing, and participating in activities that are wreaking havoc on your neighbors, and your community, you got to go.

Rick Rowlands

I have to attend a hearing tomorrow morning to testify against two druggies who had been stealing copper from us. Just got done printing out the trail camera pics of them coming and going.  Going to be an easy conviction. 

Towntalk

Lesson from the past:

Towntalk

When I moved here back in 1982 it was a war zone until the neighbors took matters into their own hands and the help of Wellington while he was still Police Chief, and a ministers wife we referred to as Annie Okley because she packed a 45 and made it perfectly clear that she wouldn't hesitate a single second using it. It took about a year, but today we can enjoy our porches both day and night, and we look out for each other. We have a great little grocery store whose owners are fantastic, and of course the WRTA bus. The only shooting is fireworks on the 4th of July and New Years.

I'm just two miles from Liberty Plaza and Union Square Plaza in one direction, and the Main Library, YSU, Butler and the Arms Museum in the other ... all on the bus route that comes by my house.

Tim Sokoloff

Thanks Rick, I appreciate that. It is sad what our country has become. For years an elderly retired lady in a section eight apartment lived here and NEVER LEFT HER HOUSE for ... I think she said four years, except to go out to a car to go to the store and then go back inside and look her doors. She happily sits out on her front, and back porch now, enjoys a walk around the block now and then, and walks back and forth to the Family Dollar store now. Something she wouldn't have thought of doing before the summer of 2007.

I want to know that if I leave for work in the morning, all my stuff will still be there when I come home in the evening. I want to know that I can sit on my porch in the evening without someone accidentally shooting me in a drive by because of the guy selling drugs on my street, and I really want to feel like I don't have to walk around armed because some thugs want to get rid of me so they can use my neighborhood for a home base for the underworld.

Again, I vote for the guy who will donate even a part of his own salary to subsidize our law enforcement and or fire fighters, the one who leads by example and drives the most fuel efficient car available, not the one that gives him the best status among his piers.

If we really took the time to not only look at, but look FOR qualified leaders maybe we could effect some change in America. In the meantime I will just hold down the fort with some good old hard working dedicated folks who will continue to move our community in a positive direction.

Unfortunately most people will continue to be sheep. I am glad I am not a sheep, and certainly glad I am not a wolf, but I would be happy to spear a wolf and have it for dinner.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors with your battle against the Dark Side Rick, just be careful, some of these guys ain't playing. Maybe we should join forces, gather up some friends and have a Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses kind of day LOL.

Rick Rowlands

Go get them Tim!!!  I'm in a similar situation with a property in Pittsburgh, trying toreclaim it from the criminal element who had total rule for two decades.

Tim Sokoloff

Being a nuisance - or a menace, seriously.... THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT A MENACE THEY ARE HARD CORE MURDERING DRUG DEALING THUGS THAT HAVE RECENTLY BEEN RELEASED FROM PRISON. The police can ROLL UP ON THEM all day long and that will mean nothing as they are not talking about breaking out a window, they are having blatant conversation in the middle of the road regarding which one of our team to kill so they can get rid of us and take back over the neighborhood. Our local law enforcement has their hands full in the city as it is and here in AMERICA, until they actually shoot someone, or at least get blatantly caught shooting at someone, there is nothing the police can do.

No disrespect intended to your advice but I don't think you have ever been through the Company Homes in Campbell Ohio. The reason why they took this place over years ago is because it was an easy target, and unfortunately if they can get rid of us, it would be an easy target again.

The sad part is that we have stayed the destruction of these places but yet if they can get rid of us .... since it would be hell to get these back on track to be torn down, would be a great place for them to re-open new jack city, which is what they are after and Campbell does not have the resources to keep up. We are a small city with a limited budget and a lot of bad guys. We were actually lowering the crime rate until these clowns got out. Since then just in our area we are back to not getting pizza deliveries because of the drivers getting robbed, there was a car jacking a block away, and I do believe a robbery.

So the bottom line is, we will not be shot by some lowlife dogs looking to turn our neighborhood that we are reclaiming back into a what it was. We just have to hope that we are sharp enough to see it coming so we will be able to respond adequately. Maybe if Congress, Senate, etc. would take a little break on their inflated salaries, and pensions they get for life after they leave office, we could invest in better law enforcement.

Of course if we were not funding the operation of security forces all over the damned planet, and worried more about our domestic problems we would have more money for police and fire also. Sorry but if you ask me, a fire fighter and/or police officer are worth far more to me in my community that someone who holds a public office. Who takes the bigger risk, who has the harder job, who should have the bigger pay.

Again in America we now reward those who do the least, with the most.

Be assured though that if the bad guys Roll Up on us, they may discover that this neighborhood isn't worth to them what they thought it was.

AllanY2525

Tim,

If these folks (criminals) are being a nuisance - or a menace - now would be a good time to call
the police and file a complaint against them.  That way, if they do act up in the future it will already
be on paper that they were reported to the police - which will make things go harder on them if
they do have to be arrested.

Although no one can guarantee the actions of another individual, it might be a deterrent if the police
were to "roll up on" these people and give them a warning.

Tim Sokoloff

At least there is no one walking up and down your street enticing people to shoot you so they can have their old neighborhood back now that they are released from prison to turn it into the drug enterprise it was when they got arrested. There is literally a group of people who are serious offenders who have recently been released that are wanting to move back into the Sheet and Tube Company Homes where they lived when they were convicted. They used this place to sell every kind of drug imaginable, traffic stolen goods and a number of other illegal activities. Now they are trolling the streets in the middle of the night attempting to illicit someone to shot one or more of us so they can move back in and resume business as usual.

They discuss this while walking down the road while we have to sit on our porches and listen, now if I went after one of the scumbags and put them in the ground where they belonged I would be up on charges ....  FOR WHAT .... doing our community a favor. Of course their mama's and papa's and sisters and brothers would be crying and whaling in the street about what in injustice it is that their wonderful good boy is dead RIGHT?

America has lost it's way for sure I know that beyond a doubt. All I can say is this, I have been the best guy I can be and have worked epically to change my life for the better against all the odds that someone with my past is faced with, but if they come to my door with intent to do myself or a member of my crew any bodily harm I will exercise my right as an American citizen to defend my life and the life of those around me by whatever means necessary and for me, that can mean a lot of things. It is a shame when hard working everyday folks who don't bother a soul have to worry about having their homes robbed while they are out making a living, or have to worry about being mugged, beaten raped or even threatened by some low life scum .. who if you just plant them where they stand gets the full protection of the law while the law abiding citizens have to be subjected to the mental abuse of these people being allowed to breathe the same air as us.

So I hope everyone who reads this will come to my trial if they come after any one of our crew because we are not giving up our neighborhood, we are not going to run away and hide and let the scumbags take over this complex and if they really want to see what a truly smart and dedicated man is capable of let them make that first move they are plotting as they smirk at us and walk up and down our streets.

Best to all always
Timothy G. Sokoloff
An unafraid American Citizen

northside lurker

I think it's more like cockroaches: when you shine a light on them, they scurry away to hide.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

jay

A friend of mine once made this statement.

"When there's nothing left to steal in Youngstown, the criminals will move to the suburbs".