News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

16th Homicide

Started by Micky, July 09, 2007, 12:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micky

Absolutely !!!!

Although one radio talk show host bends over backwards to appease the mayor while listening to his empty rhetoric. 

Also, the march by ACTION on July 28 should be up and down South Avenue and the surrounding streets where the criminals are.  They seem to march in a less populated area and bless homes that are already on the demolition list.  Go to where the real danger happens everyday.

It feels like we are the forgotten ones.

Towntalk

Like hundreds of other people in Youngstown, I wish I had the answer.

The one answer is to put a blazing bondfire under ALL of thew local talk shows to put a raging inferno under the feet of the Mayor and Police Chief making life so absolutely miserable for them that they are either forced to do something or TENDER THEIR RESIGNATION and put people in office that will make CRIME THEIR FIRST PRIORITY. We know by point of fact that talk radio got the immigration bill defeated and if tht could work on the national level, it should work on the local level.

The key is to accept absolutely no excuses ... not one ... but before that will happen, ALL of us must call all the local talk shows and vent our anger on a daily basis. Just venting our spleen here will get us nowhere nor will just reading these posts ... WE MUST BURN UP THE PHONE LINES ... ON THE MANGINO SHOW ... ON THE DAN RIVERS SHOW ... ON THE RON AND CASEY SHOW and ON THE LOUIE FREE SHOW, making it clear that WE ARE ANGRY AS **** AND WANT SOMETHING DONE NOW OR ELSE!

Micky

I wonder how long Angelo's will stay open for business?  That area is so bad.  Do they get enough customers to remain open?  Due to the brazen killing in broad daylight on such a busy street, how many people would be willing to be an unintended victim by going out for a pizza?

All of the advertising about Downtown Youngstown means nothing unless something is done to ensure the safety of people driving into the downtown area. 

Towntalk

Add one more on the East Side at the McGuffey Mall at about 2:30 AM. near the gas station.

jay

I can't understand how Angelo's pizza shop survives as a business.  This eatery has been robbed numerous times over the last few years and now a murder takes place in the parking lot behind the shop.

Micky

Shortly before 8 pm tonight, the 16th homicide occured behind Angelo's Pizza on South Ave.
News reports stated that they're still looking for the shooter who fired 4 bullets into the victim.