News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Competition From Vending Machines

Started by jay, January 15, 2010, 06:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

i am no smoking but i do not mind it if my guests smoke in my house as long as they do not stamped out their cigarettes butts on my shag carpeting in my living room or any other rooms in my apt. the smokers at federal place do not throw their cigarettes butts in the containers that are provided but they use the sidewalks or Phelps st as their containers that is wrong. >:(

woozle

They should repeal the smoking ban... If I want people to smoke in my place of business that's my choice, my business.. If you want to be smoke free that your choice... We as a nation have better things to be worrying about, than the smokers that pay a huge amount's of tax's to smoke outside...

Why?Town

I thought that those that voted to outlaw "indoor" smoking mandated that the smokers go a minumum of 30 feet away from any entrance to a building.

Shar

Jay...the voters of the State of Ohio decided to make it illegal to smoke inside a building.  No smoking lounges, no designated rooms for a smoker to use.  Where did all of the people that voted to outlaw "indoor" smoking think that the smokers would go? 

jay

In the past, one of the complaints from the Food Court restaurants was that the former call center workers rairly left their work area to come to the Food Court.

Observation
Did you notice how many 20 Federal Place workers are smokers?  It is often difficult to exit the building because of all the smokers standing outside the building's doors.

northside lurker

Whenever someone wants a can of pop, or a candybar, they can't just take a break and go down to the food court.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

As if vending machine fare equates to a hot cooked meal? 

jay

While having lunch at the Food Court on Thursday, I noticed that many vending machines were being wheeled into the 20 Federal Place Building.  Some people in the Food Court speculated that the vending machines were being delivered to the call center upstairs.  The call center's employees provided a much needed boost to business at the Food Court but now that will be taken away.