News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Truth about tea party participants

Started by irishbobcat, September 19, 2009, 01:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

when watching or reading the healthcare debate, i choose to teach fifth graders about longitude and latitude degrees then trying to make sense of this healthcare debate at least at the end of the day in school the fifth graders know more about this subject and these little tykes are less confused when we started teaching the subject,  i am more content that i did my job as a teacher. i wish this was true about this healthcare debate in this country. ???

Maggy

With an open mind and attempting to be fair I have attended a couple of these events. Locally, they are Republican organized but the people there have been quite varied. You don't honestly believe that EVERYTHING is staged. There are many who are concerned over where are country is headed.

And...it is both the Democrats and Republicans who have us where we are. Healthcare - without addressing immigration, which will still leave 20-25% of the uninsured, uninsured, and bankrupting the hospitals, as well as NAFTA which both the Dems and Rep. promised to revisit in two years. Yes, 14,000 a day may be losing their healthcare, but could it be because our manufacturing and jobs have been allowed to hemmorhage out of our country.

I have read HR3200, Senate HELP, and Senate Finance Bills and as far as I am concerned they have a ton more work to do.

Both sides have staged events, both sides have misconstrued and lied. People need to stop buying into what they are told and read what it really is. Read also the amendments that were voted down and didn't make the Bills, sometimes they tell a whole lot more.

The only "Mad Hatters" I have seen are all at one "Tea Party" in Washington called Capitol Hill.

ForumManager

Everyone,
Please keep it civil. It seems the conversation escalates into arguments and name calling quite often.  Let's try to remember that this forum is provided for intelligent discussion about issues and events that affect our community.
FM

irishbobcat

How you react to me says a whole lot about you, Sarge!!!!!!

sfc_oliver

Quote from: Rick Rowlands on September 19, 2009, 07:36:07 PM
Thats the same line Dennis used in response to one of my posts.  I think he is stuck in a continuous feedback loop.

LOL, I really can't say any more, it's just too funny.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

irishbobcat

How you react to me says a whole lot about you, ricky

Rick Rowlands

Thats the same line Dennis used in response to one of my posts.  I think he is stuck in a continuous feedback loop. 

irishbobcat

sfc_oliver

I've never pretended to be anything that I'm not. And there isn't anyone I need to impress with how I react to you. We already know more than we want to about you.

Look, Dennis got stuck. !!!!!!!

irishbobcat

sfc_oliver

Dennis you wouldn't know truth if it bit you on the ass.

ytowner

irishbobcat

Lewis Carrol wrote in the chapter "A Mad Tea Party", the Mad Hatter's famous riddle: "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" When Alice cannot solve it, the Hatter admits he does not have an answer himself.

Enter the 2009 characters of 'A Mad Tea Party.' They may have appeared at a town hall meeting or at a venue in your location this past summer. They were in costume, often carrying their props. They had memorized their lines, too. Quite the medieval-esque troupe, looking to entertain the townsfolk. The only difference between the modern jesters and the 14th century version is bathing regularly.

"The Hatter admits he does not have an answer himself."

A key phrase. Madness for madness sake.

He has no answer.

They have no answer.

Ask any one of them, if you dare, "What's the answer?"

You'll likely walk away in a stupor with a riddle rattling around in your head.

A riddle with no answer.