News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Did You Receive Your Absentee Ballot?

Started by jay, October 15, 2020, 07:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

Monday, October 19

My absentee ballot arrived in the mail today.   

Elmo-Ytown

I'm voting in person, that way I don't have to worry about my vote ending up in a dumpster.

jay

Saturday, October 17.

Still no absentee ballot in the mail.

Why?Town

I heard from a Pennsylvania resident that he and his wife both sent their mail in requests for this election at the same time. He received his mail in ballot a week or so ago but her's is nowhere to be found. They called the elections board (or whatever it's called) and they said if the requests were received together, they were most likely sent back together. At this point her ballot is on record as being mailed but they can't control what happens at the pose office.

Another sad story Ive heard from Pennsylvania is that many months ago the governor told everyone to vote by mail for the primary. Now everyone that did so is receiving their mail in ballots for the general election without realizing that using the mail in ballot for this election is now required due to requesting one for that primary.

Sad to say, I'm not surprised with either scenario.

jay

As of today, Friday, I have not received my absentee ballot.

???

joly1584

I received mine on Saturday, October 10.  My ballot had been mailed to me on October 6.

The following link will let you see when your ballot was mailed to you.
https://www.ohiosos.gov/elections/voters/toolkit/ballot-tracking/

jay

I applied for an absentee ballot and have not received it as of today.

Has anyone received his in the mail?