News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

How to save the 7th ward

Started by Robert, February 21, 2002, 01:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John

The coucilmen to attend a meeting, Ha.  Not the new guy.  If he does, he will just yell at you and store out in a huff when you don't see things his way.

maggie

Robert,                                     While I agree that problems do exist, there are several outlets available to discuss issues of concern to 7th ward residents; ie. 10 block watches and the 7th ward coalition.   These groups meet monthly and many invite speakers who present info on timely matters.  Of course our councilman attends to update us on recent council action, city events, ward projects, and to answer questions.  As soon as I compile the list, I'll post dates, times, ect.  I hope to see you at one of these meetings.  If you don't have a blockwatch in your area, we will be happy to help you get started.        Maggie

Robert

Residents of the 7th ward

Our ward in going down hill fast.  Please suggest some ideas of what we can do to save our community.

Robert