News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Inside Mahoning County: Our Resources Flyer that was mailed to me

Started by Penguin388, October 24, 2018, 10:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why?Town

I recommend voting against any incumbent that you can't recall them doing something that actually helped make your local/state/country a better place to live without having to look it up.

The timing of this flyer could very well be a "Look what I/we/they did!" which could very well be so you "know" before an election that they did something without having to look it up. I also wouldn't be surprised if it exaggerates, misrepresents, or flat out lies from time to time about the stuff they want you to know.

Penguin388

I got another flyer recently.  Does anyone recommend voting against the incumbents because of this timing?

jay

Penguin388

Is the timing of this flyer being printed and mailed coincidental to the upcoming election?  Is this flyer promotional of an incumbent County Commissioner?  Was it mailed to everyone in Mahoning County?