News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

I VOTED

Started by Towntalk, October 09, 2014, 10:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

I have been a poll worker for at least three yrs. I made wonderful frdships with other people from other pts of mah cty. I always went to the polls at my voting precinct to find out the winners then onto the victory parties.

Towntalk

We early voters are just too wonderful for words, aren't we? :-* :laugh: 8) :laugh: :-*

Peggy Gurney

Me too.  I hit the polls.

~ Normal is overrated ~

sfc_oliver

As far as I know I have never missed an election...

My Mother and Grandmother were very active in the Republican Womens club and they both worked the polls....

They made sure i had my absentee no matter where i was in the world...

I don't want to think about what they would have done had I not sent it in...

Anyway, The Mrs has spent the last week at ST E, and she is now home and will flll out her ballot in the next 2 or 3 days.

I still like to go to the polls which I will do again this year proudly.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

Towntalk

Great  :)

joly1584

TT-I can't match your record yet, I was born the year you started voting ;D  I have voted in every election since I turned eighteen in 1978.  During that time I have lived in 4 different states, and 7 different cities.  Most places it has been as simple as registering to vote when you get your drivers license in your new place of residence.

Towntalk

The one thing that I miss by voting absentee is that of being able to sit around with old friends and have a nice chat over a cup of coffee and a doughnut. But as old age began to take its toll, I was greatful for being able to cast my vote by absentee. I'm proud of my voting record that goes all the way back to 1960 - 54 years of voting in every election without miss.
Not that I'm braging, but how many of you can say that you have voted in every single election for more than 54 years?

joly1584

My absentee ballot is being mailed today.

Towntalk

has any o' you'ins casted yur vote yet? what's keepin' youse?

Towntalk

:laugh:  Some 'o da candidates are real Willy Lump Lump's, my friend.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajeQxYa7N1U

Irishbobcat

There are actually good candidates to vote for?

Towntalk

>:( DON'T >:(
BE A WILLY LUMP LUMP
CAST YOUR VOTE
VOTE

Towntalk

I
SAW ME DUTY
AN'
I DOOD IT
I CAST ME VOTE
NOW YOUSE GOTTA CAST YOURS