News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

"FracNation coming to YellowCreekTheatre on August 10th"

Started by Youngstownshrimp, June 21, 2013, 10:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

On GoMarcellusshale.com we have two discussions going on about the upcoming venue.  Engage with the membership what you would like to do, what promotion approach you want to take.  Anything is acceptable to a point.

Rick Rowlands

Youngstownshrimp

Rick,
Would your museum like a booth or promotion at this event?

Rick Rowlands

Its about FRACKING TIME!!!! Been waiting forever to see this film!  Thank you Ron!  I will most certainly be there for this.

Youngstownshrimp

Iwasthere,
I was waiting for this response.  So, you and the rest of the fractivist are welcome to show gasland at YCT.  But you must do all the work and fundraising to set your movie up.
So when do you want to show Gasland?

Why?Town

the movie gasland has been out for three years. I highly doubt that it was ever shown along with any opposing views.

iwasthere

Quote from: Youngstownshrimp on June 21, 2013, 10:05:32 PM
The movie that debunked "Gasland" will be showing in Poland behind the library.  If you want the truth, nothing but the truth message me for entrance, this movie is sponsored by United Shaleowners of America on GoMarcellusshale.com.
you should show both movies to let people make unbias opinion of this fracking debate.

Youngstownshrimp

The movie that debunked "Gasland" will be showing in Poland behind the library.  If you want the truth, nothing but the truth message me for entrance, this movie is sponsored by United Shaleowners of America on GoMarcellusshale.com.