News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Double Dipping Connie

Started by Towntalk, April 09, 2013, 06:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Towntalk

First allow me to exclude police and fire personal from the following comments ... our public safety forces are true hero's who deserve 100% of our support.

There isn't a single politician that isn't in the game for what he, she or it can get, legally or otherwise ... they call themselves "public servents", but "servants" they ain't. Nor are they any paragon of vertue ... they're nothing more nor less than snake oil salesmen and con artists ... and not deserving of our respect.

Before I'd ever shake hands with any professional politician, I'd hide my purse, and make absolurely sure of having a small container of bleach handy to sanitize my hands afterwards.

iwasthere

tell him retire and go away because he is not here for the kids. he is here to make a chunk of change from the taxpayers expense.

Billy Mumphrey

What's sad is the number of younger individuals who spend $6,000-$10,000 obtaining their superintendent's certificate and never get a chance to interview for positions because these retired-rehired individuals refuse to leave.

iwasthere

the public and private leaders scrach their hds asking where are the yg people to fill the jobs at hand.

jay

We have to put an end to all this double dipping by public officials.  They should all just retire and let a younger person have the job.

Towntalk