News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Tito On The Radio (Now)

Started by jay, July 10, 2012, 09:54:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

Quote from: Towntalk on July 14, 2012, 02:55:14 PM
...someone would come up with some positive atributes that we could hang our derby's on

I will say that I really liked the Christmas lights tours he has organized in the past.  I think they were a great idea.  But I still wouldn't vote for him for mayor.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

iwasthere

i will only support canditates that comes out of the nieghbor groups. these canditates are the true salt of the earth civic leaders.

Towntalk

iwasthere summed up what we know about Mr. Brown, so I was hoping that someone would come up with some positive atributes that we could hang our derby's on since we can not count on an honest assessment to come out of Democatic Headquarters one way ot the other. D. B. & Co. certainly wouldn't bring out the negatives that iwasthere cited.

kenneyjoe330

I just wanted to know why no one commented on Tito's radio broadcast - just that plain and simple.  ??? Everyone commented on other elected officials radio broadcasts and had a lot to say even though these 'others' are not well liked and did wrong in people's perspective. 
Do I personally think he is mayoral material - certainly NOT.  I was just speculating since no comment was made against his broadcast that people were in favor of what he said or to put it an other way then why was he discriminated by leaving him out of all the other 'officials' negative comments  :laugh:  Just questioning  ::)

Towntalk

??? ??? >:(  What makes you think he is qualified to be Mayor?  >:( ??? ???

iwasthere

why would i listen to someone who does not do his duty as a board member on mycap to read the state's audit report nor questions the director(roller) on his illegal transactions on his house while using mycap workers. mr. brown never question another board member(kitchen) why he is sending his two daughters to mycap headstart when this program is designated for finanially disadvantage children. kitchen did say he pd his fair share for his daughters even though this is consider abusing one's position as a board member.  kennyjoe does this post answer your question?

kenneyjoe330

HAY People - - - This was posted 3 days ago and NO COMMENTS - Ya all going to vote for Tito for Mayor ? ? ?   No comments on what he said ? ? ?

jay

The President of City Council is on the radio this morning (9:45 a.m. +).

1540-AM