News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Sharing a GREAT discount for the Youngstown Ringling Bros shows!

Started by NYEmomma, March 01, 2012, 09:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYEmomma

• The Greatest Show on Earth is coming to the Covelli Centre March 30 – April 2 & I found a great coupon code that makes the show totally affordable for my family.  So stoked I found it because my daughter's in love with animals and I really wanted to be able to take her to the circus and show her the elephants.  Now we can!

Coupon code MOM6 is available to use 2/29 – 3/29 for $6 off tickets.  If you miss out on buying your tickets in advance, you can use coupon code MOM3 from 3/30 – 4/2 to receive a $3 discount on tickets.  To take advantage of this great discount, click here http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05004752B25D8188?artistid=1657755&majorcatid=10003&minorcatid=29 and use the code MOM6 (2/29 - 3/29 only) or MOM3 (3/30 - 4/2 only) online or by phone at 1-800-745-3000

Valid on the $18 and $13 price levels only.  No double discounts (not valid on Opening Night tickets or with Kid's discounts). Limit 6 per transaction.  Select your performance and enter code MOM6 or MOM3 in the "Advance or Promotion Ticket Selection" box and select either the "$18 or $13 price level" in the Ticket Price drop down list in order for the code to work.

Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents DRAGONS is a once in a millennium event that honors The Year of the Dragon. Circus performers from the farthest reaches of the earth have assembled for this amazing show to showcase their astounding acts of bravery and astonishing athleticism. Ringling Bros. Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson presides over this fantastical celebratory tournament of circus champions that brings together mystic dragon lore with authentic circus feats. Dragons is a never-before-seen blend of renowned spiritual and real life legends that can be found only at The Greatest Show On Earth!

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!