News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Out with the old in with 2012

Started by Tim Sokoloff, December 11, 2011, 12:28:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Sokoloff

Greetings, as we end our best year ever at the Youngstown Sheet and Tube Company homes we stand proud at our accomplishments, none of which we would have been able to achieve whithout the help of our dedicated crew. Of course our crew are not the only ones who have helped us out in 2011. Today we would like to take a moment to thank all those people, and to make an announcement. Our thanks to Ron Eiselstein and his partner Bill at Fire Pearl Real Estate, to Dennis Pautot, Youngstown State University Telecomunications student and dear friend, to Ron and Dottie George of Coitsville Ohio, you folks are two of the best people we know, to Marion and Helen Urichich, your constant encouragement and interest in our neighborhood is always appreciated. To Joe Pesta, you rock man, just your positive attitude has helped move us forward, not to mention your constant willingness to help us out. To Gary Conrad,  what can we say, there are just not enough words man, thank you for being you.

We hope we did not leave anyone out, and do appreciate everyting everyone has done for us. Our only goal is to return the favor by making something incredible happen in our valley. If you have helped us and we didn't mention you, THEN TELL US HEY YOU DUMB A^&&^S YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME LOL. It is important that we recognize our people, there have been times in the past where we have not forgotton, but got overzeloust and left out some folks. We don't want that to happen again.

To the mystery person that made the tremendous donation of $7,900 thank you for our new heating system, we would all be freezing our a#$$%s off right now without it. We also would not have a running vehicle, although we really need a truck, any truck, an old piece of crap truck would be nice. Again we can give a write off, we are all official now.

A personal thanks from me to my crew, you beilieve in a vision that many say is unattainable, and every day prove more and more that it is. You guys are my rock, my inspiration and my reason to open my eyes every morning. Thank you for putting up with my intolerable ass. I know I am tough and expect a lot from those around me, how you all keep up with those expectations, or why for that matter, I don't know, but I do believe I am privledged to have a group of individuals around me like no other.

That all being said IRON SOUP HISTORICAL PRESERVATION COMPANY WILL BE DROPPING A NEW YEARS EVE BALL ON DECEMBER 31ST AT MIDNIGHT FROM THE TOP DECK OF OUR CREW BUILDING. THE PARTY STARTS AT 9PM AND WILL GO UNTIL ALL THE FOOD AND BOOZE ARE GONE, OR UNTIL WE ALL FALL DOWN LOL.

The tickets are the best deal in town to have a great time on New Years Eve. $25 for a couple and $15 for a person all inclusive. We are a small facility still so space is limited. We hope to have some great people joining us and for more information please feel free to call 330-531-2883.