News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

YNGAir Partners Needs Your Support

Started by ytowner, April 02, 2011, 11:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngstownshrimp

ytowner

I attended today's YNGAir Partners meeting at the Metroplex in Liberty/Girard, OH and a lot of great ideas were discussed about the airport and how to move it forward. We have core group of members, the support of the Regional Chamber, the Director of Aviation, and hopefully more community members just like me.

Our next meeting will be in the first week of May. We are going to launch the group publicly then at the airport with the media there. All we need now is more support from you! If you are at all interested in helping to bring additional Allegiant Air or legacy airline flights (ala United, American, or Delta) PLEASE join this grassroots effort.

E-Mail me here if you are interested! When I say I feel this group can really support and make a difference in this community, I mean it. As a college student, I don't have much time to spend on such things like this. However I feel this has the potential to pay off immensely down the road. E-mail me Here.