News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

How Deep Is The Snow At Your House?

Started by jay, March 11, 2011, 06:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

northside lurker

I think everyone can thank my boss for not getting the other 4-6" that was forecast.  Last time we had a snow day, it stopped snowing as soon as we left work.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

ytowner

6.5" in Austintown. Roads were terrible at 630am when I was going to work. By 10am though they were all melted!

Towntalk

North Side = 6 inches -- road clean but we.

joly1584

I measured 5" at our house near Volney Rogers middle school.  DH thought it was at least 6" when he was shoveling it ;D.

Sidenote - Why can't Youngstown plow the downtown streets before people come to work? ???  I don't have to be to work until 9:00 am and Federal is the only street that has been plowed.  All the other major streets I drove on this morning were mostly wet.

jay

4 1/4 inches in Cornersburg.

And the schools were closed again

northside lurker

I'm waiting until this afternoon to shovel, (we were given a snow day! WooHoo!) but it looks like 5-6" sitting on the deck chairs.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
--Thomas Edison

Rick Rowlands

jay

How Deep Is The Snow At Your House?

Before you start shoveling today, place a ruler in the snow and tell us how deep the snow is.