News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Seventh Ward Council Race Scandal?

Started by jay, October 26, 2023, 09:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jay

The election shenanigan paid off.  She won by 8 votes.

Why?Town

Well that's good to hear. Hopefully she'll do better than what I was worried about. (as if I live in the city)

jay

I have something good to say about this candidate.  On Wednesday, she was traveling around the seventh ward picking up her yard signs.  This was included in a news story on local TV.

Why?Town

This statement itself looks like proof that she has no clue what working people actually do regarding elections:

"These are people who work, and I doubt any of them will vote," she said.

"These people" being her relatives shows that she doesn't mind insulting them to help her plan and the fact that those relatives just registered to vote puts her far below anyone that I would ever vote for.

I don't live in the city but based on crap like this I hope she loses big time and I wouldn't be surprised if she pulls an excuse or two about losing an election from the Stacy Abrams' 2018 election loss playbook.

jay