News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

Congressman Ryan Brings Back the Pork

Started by Towntalk, December 11, 2009, 10:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iwasthere

Quote from: Why?Town on December 17, 2009, 07:36:06 AM
IS discussion of Trafficant's political future REALLY relevant?
i was shaving and having breakfast this morning before i left for school to teach the future ragrats of the world and the morning news stated jimbo was having a press conference concerning his political future. is it relevant? time will tell. people who are against trafficant. do these same people hold the same attitude for ted kennedy? who allowed a yg girl drowned without trying to save her life but he made sure he saved his personal and political life that turned into fortytwo years in the us senate.

Why?Town

Quote from: Steve Novotny on December 16, 2009, 10:25:11 PM
Actually, these appropriations requests were submitted months ago at the beginning of 2009, long before any discussion of Traficant's political future became relevant.

IS discussion of Trafficant's political future REALLY relevant?

iwasthere

little timmy ryan is running scared due to the JIMBO factor out there lurking in the bushes that is the reason with all this pork barrel projects coming to ytown. ryan/wilson will have the run for their money if the JIMBO factor is serious.

sfc_oliver

Quote from: iwasthere on December 14, 2009, 03:26:01 PM
sarge i guess  you were not to keen on the $450,000 pork dollars for a parkinglot.

Right now we could do without it. I don't see where a parkinglot will put many people to work.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

sarge i guess  you were not to keen on the $450,000 pork dollars for a parkinglot.

sfc_oliver

Pork can be good. Presently all pork is bad regardless which side is asking for it. We have to tighten our belts then so should congress tighten the country's.
<<<)) Sergeant First Class,  US Army, Retired((>>>

iwasthere

Why?Town