News:

FORUM HAS BEEN UPGRADED  - if you have trouble logging in, please tap/click "home"  and try again. Hopefully this upgrade addresses recent server issues.  Thank you for your patience. Forum Manager

MESSAGE ABOUT WEBSITE REGISTRATIONS
http://mahoningvalley.info/forum/index.php?topic=8677

Main Menu

It just doesn't matter.....you can't fight city hall

Started by Irishbobcat, March 16, 2016, 07:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Rowlands

Quote from: Irishbobcat on March 16, 2016, 07:35:48 AM
Go ahead and frack the world....enjoy....

Hey Ron, I'll fire up the pumps.  You go get the frackwater! 

iwasthere

Local politics are more important than the state or federal because the local government ial leadership decisions will hurt or help the residents lives. I say do not give up or give in to the powers to be with your livelihood.

Irishbobcat

Waking up this morning and just throwing my hands up in the air over the powers to be.....they CAN do anything they want.....

Trump vs. Hillary.....will it really matter who wins? As long as politicians are bought and sold at every level will things ever change?

Park Board continues to support Young and will not re-instate fired employees......you can plead with them but their minds are made up and that's that.....

The powers-to-be will continue to do what they want to do and only take care of the chosen few in their circles....

It's time to just be concerned about the things that make one happy....family and friends.....

Go ahead and frack the world....enjoy....